One of the best parts of summer is road trips. Loading up the car and taking a drive for the weekend is a fun, easy way to have a good time and enjoy the nice weather. Before you hit the road, John Romaire of Lucky Rogers Express Car Care, located at 1529 8th St. in Harvey, was nice enough to give us a few tips on how to prepare our vehicles for summer adventures.
- Bring your vehicle to a reputable automobile repair facility.
- Inform the repair facility of any specific issues the vehicle may have.
- Have all the fluids inspected/replaced as needed.
- Have the tires, brakes, belts, hoses, wiper blades, and filters inspected/replaced as needed.
- Have all of the lights checked.
- Ensure you have a proper spare tire & all the necessary tools to install your spare in case of a flat tire.
- Have the battery tested before making a road trip and, if the battery is over 3 years old, it would be a good idea to replace it with a new one.
To make an appointment with Lucky Rogers Express Car Care call (504) 366-7500.