Facilitated by a professional leadership team, the interactive workshops expose participants to local leaders and activists working to resolve critical issues facing Jefferson Parish. Leadership Jefferson utilizes several personal, social, and civic developmental processes as part of its program. Specific session topics include education, healthcare, quality of life concerns, criminal justice, diversity and economic development.
Leadership Jefferson offers its participants networking opportunities, enhanced understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing Jefferson Parish, and an opportunity to become more actively involved in working to improve Jefferson Parish.
Leadership Jefferson 2017 Graduates
• Andrew Alombro, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
• Andrew Anglada, JCFA
• Shawn Audibert, Atmos Energy
• Timothy Brinks, Adams and Reese, LLP
• Kym Copeland, New Orleans Fireman’s Federal Credit Union
• Julie Couret, 7602 Business Performance
• Gabriela Delgado, Daul Insurance Agency, Inc.
• Chaun Fleury, JCFA
• Nikki Reed Gaines, Metairie Bank and Trust
• Erich Hein, JCFA
• Kate Sanders Henry, Renaissance Publishing
• Oanh Ho, Hancock and Whitney Bank
• Amanda Hoerner, Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
• Annalisa Kelly, JEDCO
• Nikisha Kelly, Kenner Discovery Health Sciences Academy
• Lucy King, East Jefferson General Hospital
• James Wiltenmuth, Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC
• Annette Young, Jefferson Community Health Care Center
• Francis Maness, Tulane Health System
• Kristi Martin, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
• Paul Matthews, Port of New Orleans
• Bradley Mayeur, Home Bank
• Keith Merritt, IBERIABANK
• Tim Paulin, BNI
• Gina Rachel, Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC
• Sarah Roberts, Ochsner Health System
• Bryan Ross, New Orleans Pelicans & Saints
• Troy Roussel, Cox Business
• Gene Sausse, BooKoo Bounce
• Tyler Schmitz, Trane
• Candice Schott, Kenner Discovery Health Sciences Academy
• Dane Smith, Entergy
• Alyssa Wagstaff, Demo Diva, LLC
• Brent Wallis, Peoples Health Network
• Brandon Williams, Greater New Orleans, Inc.
Leadership Jefferson will begin accepting applications on June 1st for its 2018 class. A selection committee will screen the applications and announce the new class in August.
For more information about Leadership Jefferson or to obtain an application beginning June 1st, go to http://jeffersonchamber.org/about/foundation/leadershipjefferson/.
The cost is $1,500 for Chamber Members and $1,650 for Non-Members. Applications must be received by June 30, 2017.