Our contractors and company personnel will be working on the following SIIP project(s) in your area:
- Gretna: 4th St, Madison St, Richard St – Installing 2,700 feet of 12-inch PE main on 4th St from Richard St to Madison St.
- Gretna: 4th St, Hamilton, Kepler Dr, Milton St – Installing 840 feet of 6-inch PE main on Hamilton – Stumpf from 4th St to Milton St
- Gretna: 5th St, Gelpke St, Stumpf Blvd – Installing 440 feet of 4-inch PE main on 5th St from Stumpf Blvd to Gelpke St.
- Gretna: Hamilton, Kepler Dr, Madison St – Installing 250 feet of 2-inch PE main on Kepler Dr from Hamilton to Madison.
- Gretna: 4th St, 5th St, Stumpf Blvd –Installing 8 service lines on 4th St, 5th St and Stump Blvd.
We will notify customers located in each project area before any work begins. Please feel free to contact Karl M. Weber, Director of Public Affairs for your area at (504) 849-4335 or Karl.Weber@atomsenergy.com if you or any of your constituents should have any questions or concerns about our work.
Atmos Energy is committed to providing its customers with safe and reliable natural gas service. We hope that our system improvement efforts cause minimal disruptions to residents in your area.
The goal of Atmos Energy is to be the safest natural gas distributor in the nation. Since 2007, we have invested more than $5 billion dollars to renew and expand our distribution and transmission pipelines and to improve customer safety and service throughout our operating territories in eight states. More than 70% of that capital spending has been dedicated to improving safety and reliability.
Emergency Numbers: 1-866-322-8667 or 9-1-1
Customer Service: 1-888-286-6700