Facilitated by a professional leadership team, the interactive workshops expose participants to local leaders and activists working to resolve critical issues facing Jefferson Parish. Leadership Jefferson utilizes several personal, social, and civic developmental processes as part of its program. Specific session topics include education, healthcare, quality of life concerns, criminal justice, diversity and economic development.
Leadership Jefferson offers its participants networking opportunities, enhanced understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing Jefferson Parish, and an opportunity to become more actively involved in working to improve Jefferson Parish.
Leadership Jefferson 2018 Graduates:
· Gary Bazile, Entergy
· Janet Blohowiak, BNI
· Ashley Brennan, Bernhard MCC, LLC
· Sheila Craft, OfficeLink, FileLink, ShredLink
· Carmen Cummings, Jefferson Community Health Care Centers, Inc.
· Jessica DeBold, Renaissance Publishing
· Casey Fletcher, Fidelity Bank
· Susan Foret, East Jefferson General Hospital
· Jennifer Fuselier, Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC
· Gerard Gaudet, Adams and Reese, LLP
· Bob Hecker, Uniformity, LLC
· Sonya Jarvis, ASI Federal Credit Union
· Rachael Jeanfreau, Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, L.L.P.
· Brian Johnson, Baldwin Haspel Burke & Mayer, LLC
· Jim Knoth, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
· Larry LeBon, Home Bank
· Christy Marino, Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
· Rachelle Matherne, Delgado Community College
· Brian Moldaner, T. Baker Smith, LLC
· Chad Nugent, Wealth Management & Planning Group
· Todd Palmer, IBERIABANK
· Anthony Parilla, New Orleans Saints & Pelicans
· Rachel Perez, Office of Senator Bill Cassidy
· Lauren Reynolds, Gulf Coast Bank & Trust
· Ryan Rodrigue, Hollis Companies
· Brett Sanbord, Select Properties, Ltd.
· Rebecca Smith, Hancock Whitney Bank
· Deborah Stagni, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
· Andrew Sullivan, Baldwin Haspel Burke & Mayer, LLC
· Shannon Thibodeaux, Tulane-Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children
· Ben Toledano, Coca Cola United Bottling Company
· Susan Trantham, West Jefferson Hospital Foundation
· Kate Wendel, JEDCO
· Amber Wilson, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
· Trisha Young, Atmos Energy
Leadership Jefferson is currently accepting applications for its 2019 class. A selection committee will screen the applications and announce the new class in August.
For more information about Leadership Jefferson or to obtain an application, click here. The cost is $1,550 for Chamber Members and $1,700 for Non-Members. Applications must be received by June 30, 2018.